Get on the Road to a Great Career.
At USA Truck we've got everything you need to get your career headed in the right direction. Plenty of miles, the experience you need — all with top pay. Plus, enjoy an atmosphere where every driver is treated with respect. Get your career in gear today, with USA Truck!
Recent CDL Grads
- • Professional, dedicated trainers committed to your success
- • Great benefits after completion of training
- • Generous tuition reimbursement program
- • Excellent pay program
- • Late-model equipment
- • Ongoing safety education programs
- • Assigned Trucks
- • Paid orientation
Need CDL Training?
- • We work closely with CDL training providers across the country to help you get your CDL.
- • We’ll help pay for your training through our industry-leading tuition assistance program.
- • Click Here to Get Started!
Ask about our Program for Solo Drivers
with Less than 6 months experience
- • Minimum 21 years of age
- • US Citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
- • Valid Commercial Driver’s License. Acceptable driving record with:
- • No more than 1 moving violation, within one year of application date
- • No DOT major violations within the last 3 years
- • No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- • CMV collision history is subject to review
- • No alcohol related convictions within the previous 5 years
- • Recent verifiable satisfactory work history
- • No positive drug or alcohol test
- • Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
- • Subject to background investigation, including but not limited to: criminal history, FMCSA Pre-Employment screening report, driving record and previous employment inquiries
- This is NOT meant to be a complete list of all hiring standards rather an overview of requirements. This information is subject to change at any time. Please contact USA Truck directly if you have any questions.