At USA Truck we value your experience, and we’ll back it up with great pay and benefits. When you drive with USA Truck, you’re with one of the most experienced and stable companies in America. We’ll keep you loaded, we’ll get you paid and we’ll get you home. Get your career in gear today, with USA Truck!
Most experienced drivers living within a 50 mile radius of these cities are getting through the house under loads every 10 days! Plus regular home time!
New West Memphis Full Service Operating Center
The West Memphis Operating Center features Onsite Driver Managers, Maintenance, Safety and Driver Training. Plus, More Frequent Home Time for Memphis area drivers!
Out 12 Days Home 2. Our goal is to have driver team members taking earned time off during the weekend when possible.
• US Citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License. Acceptable driving record with:
• No more than 1 moving violation, within one year of application date
• No DOT major violations within the last 3 years
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
• CMV collision history is subject to review
• No alcohol related convictions within the previous 5 years
• Recent verifiable satisfactory work history
• No positive drug or alcohol test
• Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
• Subject to background investigation, including but not limited to:, FMCSA Pre-Employment screening report, driving record and previous employment inquiries, criminal history (Criminal history shall be considered within the guidelines promulgated by applicable EEOC regulations and governing law.)
This is NOT meant to be a complete list of all hiring standards rather an overview of requirements. This information is subject to change at any time. Please contact USA Truck directly if you have any questions.
USA Truck, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.