Your Business Meets Excellence
At USA Truck, we succeed when you succeed. That's why we make sure our contractors get the loads they need to get ahead. And as one of the most stable companies in America, you can bank on our experience and reliability. Come give your business the financial boost it deserves, with USA Truck!
Pay & Benefits
- $1.30 All Dispatched Miles
0.91 cpm PLUS 0.39 FSC (effective 05/21/2013 - 05/27/2013 - subject to change)
- • Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- • $30 Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- • Company provided fuel card
- • Toll Tickets - Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ Pass & Pike Pass provided by USA
- • License and Permits provided at no charge
- • QualComm Satellite installed at no cost
- • Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- – Occupational Collision- $30/week
- – Bobtail - One million dollars $6.92/week
- – Physical Damage
- – Cargo and Liability - company covers cost when underload
- • Own Authority? Call 479.471.2524 to find out more about our Plus P Program
- • Minimum 21 years of age
- • US Citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
- • Valid Commercial Driver’s License. Acceptable driving record with:
- • No more than 1 moving violation, within one year of application date
- • No DOT major violations within the last 3 years
- • No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- • CMV collision history is subject to review
- • No alcohol related convictions within the previous 5 years
- • Recent verifiable satisfactory work history
- • No positive drug or alcohol test
- • Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
- • Subject to background investigation, including but not limited to: criminal history, FMCSA Pre-Employment screening report, driving record and previous employment inquiries
- This is NOT meant to be a complete list of all hiring standards rather an overview of requirements. This information is subject to change at any time. Please contact USA Truck directly if you have any questions.
- • Truck must pass DOT and USA Truck inspections.
- • Wheelbase not to exceed 260 inches (center front hub to center last hub).
- • Weight not to exceed 19,000 lbs with half tank of fuel.
- • Must have truck title and proof of payment on Federal Highway Use Tax.
- Orientation Location
- • Van Buren, AR
- • Vandalia, OH